Winterhouse at Cartimar

liza

I'm already on 30ish and started traveling since I can afford it. I consider myself as a full time travel-story teller than a travel guru. I usually write about my random travel adventures as well as other things that interest me such as food, fashion, poetry and women in general.

You may also like...

9 Responses

1. khrise says:

Is this still open? Baka kasi sarado na pala sila kasi the Mel and Joey interview took place in 2009 pa

2. admin says:

Hi! khrise. I think it’s still open. I’m planning to go to Cartimar in one of the Saturdays of January. I’ll let you know in case!
    Anyways, thanks for dropping by.HNY!

3. admin says:

hey khrise. I just went to Cartimar and visited the Winterhouse myself. It’s still open. See my post here http://www.womenality.com/2012/01/07/so-i-visited-winterhouse-at-cartimar-and-some-pet-shops/

4. maine says:

how can i go there from the buendia (gil puyat station) bus stop?

5. liza says:

Hi! Maine. You can just ride a jeep going to Baclaran/Edsa. Just ask the driver to unload you in Cartimar and about 2-3 minutes from Gil Puyat, if it’s not traffic. You can also walk but could be a little far for you. It’s actually along the highway. Winterhouse is in front of the Cartimar food court.

6. Kim of Winterhouse says:

Hi Liza!

Thank you for featuring us on your blog! We are glad to know you found some things you liked. We are currently working on updating our collection with trendier, less expensive options. Hence we are doing a BIG CLEARANCE SALE to make way for the new collection coming soon. Please do visit when you have time. At the Clearance Sale we have winter gloves, scarves, thermals, winter socks for as low as P100 and winter jackets and coats for as low as P500.

We are located at
    18 A Cartimar Ave.,
    Shopping Arcade, Pasay City

You can reach us at
    09276655161 and
    winterhousegarments@yahoo.com

7. liza says:

sure. looking forward to go to your shop again!

8. Hi Liza. Thanks for blogging about Winterhouse. I’m an OFW in Canada and could definitely use winter clothing especially the gloves. I’ll add Winterhouse in my itinerary on my vacation in the Philippines.

1. 01/07/2012

[…] on January 07th, 2012 in featured stLight.options({publisher:''});emailprintDigg DiggSo I visited Winterhouse in Cartimar, the shop that specializes in winter […]