According to some sources, Marilyn Monroe is definitely one of the most famous woman in the movie industry. Her reign still lives today even after here death in 1962. As a well known celebrity, her moves, simple reactions and wordings are being observed and collected. On that note, here are some of her well known quotes.
- I don’t know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.
- A sex symbol becomes a thing. I just hate to be a thing.
- I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent.
- I have too many fantasies to be a housewife. I guess I am a fantasy.
- I knew I belonged to the public and to the world, not because I was talented or even beautiful, but because I had never belonged to anything or anyone else.
- I restore myself when I’m alone.
- I’ve been on a calendar, but I’ve never been on time.
- Men are so willing to respect anything that bores them.
- What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5, of course.
- I don’t mind making jokes, but I don’t want to look like one
…and this is my ultimate favorite.
I’m very definitely a woman and I enjoy it.
Want more quotes from Marilyn Monroe? I actually got mine from here.