Famous Marilyn Monroe Quotes
According to some sources, Marilyn Monroe is definitely one of the most famous woman in the movie industry. Her reign still lives today even after here death in 1962. As a well known celebrity, her moves, simple reactions and wordings are being observed and collected. On that note, here are some of her well known quotes.
- I don’t know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.
- A sex symbol becomes a thing. I just hate to be a thing.
- I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent.
- I have too many fantasies to be a housewife. I guess I am a fantasy.
- I knew I belonged to the public and to the world, not because I was talented or even beautiful, but because I had never belonged to anything or anyone else.
- I restore myself when I’m alone.
- I’ve been on a calendar, but I’ve never been on time.
- Men are so willing to respect anything that bores them.
- What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5, of course.
- I don’t mind making jokes, but I don’t want to look like one
…and this is my ultimate favorite.
I’m very definitely a woman and I enjoy it.
Want more quotes from Marilyn Monroe? I actually got mine from here.