Womenality.com is a 9-year old blog with topics more focused on my journeys and travels. I randomly share here my travels and give few tips as well as the beautiful captured moments of the places I’ve been to, food I’ve tasted and other things that interest me.
- Most of my acquaintances and colleagues call me “Anna”. My closest friends call me “Nhang”.
- I use half of my name “Liza” as pen name.
- I’m passionate about writing poems, romantic movies, home gardening, cooking and baking.
- I’m a huge fan of 80s and 90s music.
- I have three luggages – small pink that is good for 3-4 days trip, a red medium-sized Delsey bag that is good for 6-7 days trip and a large size pink (again) trolley good for 15-days trip.
- My usual get up is jeans, t-shirt/polo shirt and flops.
- I love to have long hair but I can’t manage to keep them.
- I love ice cream and strawberries.
- I don’t know time management. That’s a double fact!
- I kept all the letters of my friends and loved ones.
- I love history. I love hearing stories of the past from the elders.
- I’d like to be rememberded as a story-teller than a traveller.
There are still so many things that I would like to experience and learn despite of my travel accomplishments. Below is my growing list of greatest Travel Wishes and Fear Bucket List.
- Walk on every street and touch every wall of the Holy Land.
- See Notting Hill
- Spend Christmas at St.Gallen
- Visit the movie locations of Tom Hank’s movie – The Da Vinci Code
- Experience luxury cruise with my Honey in the Caribbean.
- Have a photo in Eiffel Tower.
- Create my own snow man
- Spend Thanksgiving in the U.S.A.
- Experience Batanes, Philippines
- See and experience the Cherry Blossoms in Japan.
- Watch a show of Nick Carter or Back Street Boys and Bruno Mars.
- Visit the Vatican, attend a mass and see even one Pope in my lifetime.
- Eat street foods in Korea and meet Ji-hoo of F4 (Boys Over Flowers).
- Stay in Burj Al Arab in Dubai for a night.
- Visit the Ice City at Harbin, China
- Walk on the Great Wall of China and Tianamen Square
- Experience Sapporo Winter Festival
- Witness the Northern Lights
- Fly on a business class
- Eat lemon pie in Sagada, Philippines
- Experience Dead Sea
- See the Statue of Liberty
- Ride a Camel
- Not really a travel wish, but I wish to write an article to an Airline Magazine about one of my travels!
Fear Bucket List
- Watch movie alone
- Travel Alone
- Swim with the Butanding
Connect with me through the following social media.
• Follow @womenality on Twitter
• Pin my travel photos @womenality on Pinterest
• Join my circle in Google+ and see my latest travel photos
• Subscribe to my posts via RSS Feed
• Read my travel reviews and contributions at Trip Advisor
• Questions on how to advertise on my blog? Contact me.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Womenality.com makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.
All content, images and videos and other related digital materials posted herein are copyright to www.womenality.com and their respective owners. While this site accepts paid advertisements, all content are still derived from personal thoughts and experiences unless otherwise specified. Contributors of this site also uses content from other websites and do not mean to confuse or draw attention that will be inconvenient to its sources and its readers.