Womenality.com is a 9-year old blog with topics more focused on Hon and Liza’s journeys and travels. We randomly share here our travels and give few tips as well as the beautiful captured moments of the places we’ve been to, food we’ve tasted and other things that interest us.
- Honey is our terms of endearment. We split it into two – He is “Hon” and She is “Ney”.
- We are both huge fans of 80s and 90s music.
- We both love eating ice cream
- Our favorite country is Japan.
- We love history. We love hearing stories of the past from the elders.
- We’d like to be rememberded as a story-tellers than seasoned travellers.
There are still so many things that we would like to experience and learn despite of our travel accomplishments. Below is our growing list of greatest Travel Wishes and Fear Bucket List.
- Walk on every street and touch every wall of the Holy Land.
- See Notting Hill
- Spend Christmas at St.Gallen
- Visit the movie locations of Tom Hank’s movie – The Da Vinci Code
- Experience luxury cruise in the Caribbean.
- Have a photo in Eiffel Tower.
- Create our own snow man
- Spend Thanksgiving in the U.S.A.
- Experience Batanes, Philippines
- See and experience the Cherry Blossoms in Japan.
- Visit the Vatican, attend a mass and see even one Pope in our lifetime.
- Stay in Burj Al Arab in Dubai for a night.
- Visit the Ice City at Harbin, China
- Walk on the Great Wall of China and Tianamen Square
- Experience Sapporo Winter Festival
- Witness the Northern Lights
- Fly on a business class
- Eat lemon pie in Sagada, Philippines
- Experience Dead Sea
- See the Statue of Liberty
- Ride a Camel
- Not really a travel wish, but we both wish to write an article for an Airline Magazine about one of our travels!
Fear Bucket List
- Swim with the Butanding
Connect with me through the following social media.
• Follow @womenality on Twitter
• Pin travel photos @womenality on Pinterest
• Join circle in Google+ and see our latest travel photos
• Subscribe to posts via RSS Feed
• Read our travel reviews and contributions at Trip Advisor
• Questions on how to advertise on this blog? Contact.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Womenality.com makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.
All content, images and videos and other related digital materials posted herein are copyright to www.womenality.com and their respective owners. While this site accepts paid advertisements, all content are still derived from personal thoughts and experiences unless otherwise specified. Contributors of this site also uses content from other websites and do not mean to confuse or draw attention that will be inconvenient to its sources and its readers.