Womenality.com is a 6-year old blog with topics more focused on my journeys and travels. In addition to general topics about women, I also share here my travel experiences and tips as well as the beautiful captured moments of the places we’ve been to, food we’ve tried and other things that interest us.
So why I called this blog “womenality”? Because it answers the following equations:
“women + “[personality | vision | beauty]”
and now… “travel” + “bags” + “shoes” + “honey”.
Some friends and colleagues call me “Anna”. My closest friends call me “Nhang”. I use half of my name “Liza” as pen name.
I’m passionate about writing poems, home gardening and cooking and a huge fan of 80s music.
I love to travel and I have a pink luggage bag that is good for 3-4 days trip and a red medium-sized Delsey bag that is good for 6-7 days trip.
I don’t know time management. That’s a double fact!
My usual get up is jeans, t-shirt/polo shirt and flops.
I have a total of 35 foot dresses which comprise of slippers, rubber shoes and office shoes. And still counting…
I have 25 bags excluding the pink and red traveling bag. And still counting…
I have 8 branded and different colors of watches. And still counting…
I love to have long hair but I can’t manage to keep them.
There are so many things that I would like to do and learn. Aside from dreaming of having my own kitchen with complete baking and cooking utensils, I also have a long list of places that I would like to see and experience. Here are my top 10 greatest travel wishes.
(1) Walk on and sip coffee with my Honey in every city of Europe.
(2) Experience luxury cruise with my Honey in the Caribbean.
(3) Have picture in Eiffel Tower – solo and with Honey.
(4) Create my own snow man in America, Canada, Japan and Harbin, China.
(5) Watch a show of Nick Carter or Back Street Boys in USA.
(6) See and experience the Cherry Blossoms in Japan.
(7) Walk on every street and touch every wall of the Holy Land.
(8) Visit the Vatican, attend a mass and see even one Pope in my lifetime.
(9) Eat street foods in Korea and meet Ji-hoo of F4 (Boys Over Flowers).
(10) Stay one night in Burj Al Arab in Dubai – a standard room is fine.
Since our (Honey and I) first fly in 2009, we have so many travel dreams that already came true! Some of them have been shared in this blog while others are still waiting to be written and shared. From then on too, we promised ourselves to do 2-3 times major travel whether locally or internationally.
Connect with me through the following social media.
• Follow @womenality on Twitter
• Pin my travel photos @womenality on Pinterest
• Join my circle in Google+ and see my latest travel photos
• Subscribe to my posts via RSS Feed
• Read my travel reviews and contributions at Trip Advisor
• Questions on how to advertise on my blog? Contact me.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Womenality.com makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.
All content, images and videos and other related digital materials posted herein are copyright to www.womenality.com and their respective owners. While this site accepts paid advertisements, all content are still derived from personal thoughts and experiences unless otherwise specified. Contributors of this site also uses content from other websites and do not mean to confuse or draw attention that will be inconvenient to its sources and its readers.