Oh yes, I maybe late on posting this but I just read the email from PAL which I want to share to those who haven’t read the same email yet. Here’s the good news from PAL.
No Mileage Expiry!!
Good News!! Miles shall NO longer expire for active members.
Who is an active member? Active members are those with the following valid Mabuhay Miles activities, within two (2) consecutive years, starting 01 January 2014 – 31 December 2015.
- Earning flight Miles on PAL/PAL Express or code-share partners
- Conversion of credit card rewards points earned from Mabuhay Miles program partner banks
- Mileage accrual from hotel/resorts, car rentals and other lifestyle partners
- Flight and non-flight mileage redemption
- Buy Miles, Transfer Miles and Bonus Miles transactions
- Reinstatement of Expired Miles
Don’t worry!! If you have Miles scheduled to expire between 01 June 2013 to 31 December 2013, Miles will no longer expire and will be carried over to the first review period on 01 January 2014 – 31 December 2015.
Save up your Miles to your dream destination now!!
I’m a Mabuhay Miles Base Member but I only travel 2-3 times a year and sometimes, it’s not PAL so this is a good news for members like me.